Tuesday, December 20, 2011

What This is About

Hi! I wanted to start this blog so I could write reviews about all the christian novels I read. Each post (for the most part) will have a picture of the book, a description of what the book is about, how long it took me to read it, what age groups are good (even though they will mostly be about my age group, which is like for teens), and other info like that. I also might include a link to amazon or some other place that sells the book, if anyone was interested in buying it. I also am very open to any requests or suggestions to wholesome, christian novels that anyone might know of. Most of the books I will be reading are exciting books, in other words with a lot of action or suspense. But occasionally I will read other books, it just depends I guess. Well, that's all for the introduction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment